On December 22, the TransformWISE intellectual agency, together with the Anglo-Irish researcher Ernest Shackleton and the Caparol Ukraine team, immersed themselves in the approaches to the formation of management decisions based on the epic case of subjugating the Antarctic. We considered:
– the influence of the context on the formation of personality and its decisions;
– types of thinking that influence decision-making;
– an anthropological turn in management;
– ability to form ambitious goals;
– the primacy of the quality of the idea over the necessary resources.
During the discussion, the participants considered the question “WHY?”, which precedes the question “HOW?”. Because when you understand “why”, you will find any “how”.
Caparol Ukraine is a leader in working with significant architectural structures in the world and in Ukraine. Caparol products are actively used in the construction of private cottages, hotels, clinics, multi-storey residential buildings and industrial structures.